exciting, exciting, exciting
renegade is coming up and i have been doing alot. new things:
1. OWL NOTEBOOKS
2. ANIMAL SHAPED FELT ZIPPERPOUCHES
i had these four 80's vinyl purses i wanted to spraystencil onto, and last night somewhere in the center of the wine and the humming machine, i redescovered LACE as the ultimate spray stencil material.
please so come see me in mcCarren park. i'll have iced tea, so as to be hospitable, and i am so excited about the work these days. oh i love my job.
yours, amanda L. at 9:53 AM [+] | |
my birthday is this friday.
and i need to pay rent. so this week is the big push, i made a thousand things today and plan on making another thousand things tomorrow. and thursday.
on friday, its back to richmond, because i love 300 people in that town and they are hopefully going to buy me champagne drinks and carry me all over the place. peter's band is playing saturday night.
1. here is a picture i took last night of peter asleep on the floor
2. here is me, age 28. barely.
yours, amanda L. at 11:52 AM [+] | |
new new new new new blog. its been quite a while.
1. links coming soon. those to the left are old or somewhat relevant ones from how the house flooded
2. pictures coming soon, as soon as i make something
3. i miss you, blogger. we used to be best friends
yours, amanda L. at 10:47 AM [+] | |
anda gail lewis 2006. every day in every way.